Layaway Fast Facts:
• A customer must put down at least $400-$500 for the first month's payment on the Layaway contract.
• A Layaway contract is only up to three (3) months from the date of the contract.
• There is no service fee or interest charges on any Layaway.
• The monthly payment schedule for all Layaway contracts is $500 a month or $100 a week.
• As long as the payments are made in a timely manner, the merchandise will be held for the customer.
• Layaway merchandise will be returned to stock two (2) days after a missed payment.
• If Layaway merchandise is returned to stock, you are not eligible for a refund.
Layaway Transaction Rules
• You can use one or any combination of these acceptable payment options:
cash, check (local only), credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover), debit card, or cashier's check.
• Person initiating Layaway must be the same person finalizing Layaway.
• If you make a payment that is less than the minimum amount due; your payment due date is not advanced to the next biweekly cycle. You are still obligated to fulfill the rest of the current payment balance before the system will advance your next payment due date.
• Payments made by mail can only be made with a check (local only) or cashier's check.